Sensory Play Parties
Sensory Play Parties are the perfect birthday celebration solution filled with hands on learning, exploration and cognitive fun for children 6 months - six years old.
Our specialty is in creating and setting up a custom and themed sensory birthday party at your home or venue of choice.
Open-ended and stimulating, sensory elements in natural forms are used for children to enjoy with a positive and enhanced experience.
Endless hours of joy for any child!
We at Loottastic, can customize your private Sensory Play Party as per your family’s wishes ensuring a most spectacular and memorable time is experienced.
- Our packages start from only $499 for up to 15 children, with $30 per additional child thereafter.
- A $150 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your booking.
- For larger events, contact us for an individual quote.
- Please note: Parties located outside the Oakville area will incur an additional travel fee.
- Payment for the party will be required 2 weeks prior to the event. Cancellations occurring 5 days or less from date of party are non refundable.
What does our package offer?
1. Sensory Play E-invites (Minimum 15 kids per party), list should be provided two weeks in advance.
2. Four play stations of your choice from our list of themes for the sensory activities.
Add ons - Outdoor only
- Water Play Station
- Bubble and Foam Station.
What happens at the party?
- We will come to your chosen venue at the specified time to host an intimate, creative and stimulating event.
- Kids enter various set up areas for Sensory Play stations for messy and water play.
- 60/90 minutes of exploration and play time.
- Sensory play is messy thus a change of clothes for cake cutting and music is recommended.
How do we plan your party?
- Contact our team and schedule a call to discuss the details and theme.
- Provide us with a your Guest List and we shall supply the e-invites.
- Sit back and enjoy the magic as we set up and bring the hands on adventure for all your guests. A true showstopper experience every child will be raving for weeks to come.